- Item #: ZINC-50-TESTS
- Manufacturer: SenSafe / WaterWorks
- Manufacturer's Product Number: 480026
Zinc Check (ITS 480026) detects levels of dissolved zinc in water as low as 2ppm and as high as 100ppm (mg/L) in just a few minutes without the need for potentially harmful reagents (powders, tablets, drops, etc.) that may contain harsh chemicals.
- Current inventory has expiration date of June 2018 (6/2018)
- Detection Levels: 0, 2, 5, 10, 20, 40, 100 ppm (mg/L)
- 50 Tests per Bottle
- Product Made in the United States by Industrial Test Systems, Inc.
The WaterWorks Zinc Check presents a faster, easier and more convenient alternative to 'wet' or powder-based chemical tests for dissolved zinc in water. No MSDS, advanced training or special equipment required.
Need to test for other metals?
If you need to know if your drinking water contains heavy metals (in general), then you may want to check out the Heavy Metals Check product which will tell you if you have any of a number of heavy metals BUT it will not differentiate between them.