WaterWorks Free Chlorine Test Strips
- Item #: WATERWORKS-FREE-CHLORINE
- Manufacturer: SenSafe / WaterWorks
- Manufacturer's Product Number: 480023
WaterWorks™ Free Chlorine combines a wide detection range (0 - 25 mg/L; 0 - 25ppm) with our patented Free Chlorine indicator designed to resist interference from monochloramines.
This product works extremely well in environments where DPD test reagents cannot go because of safety regulations in many different industries. Example: A food processing environment.
No external chemicals (DPD, OTO, etc.) needed to test a water sample for its free chlorine content.
- Total Test Time: 5 seconds
- Detection Levels: 0, 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 15, 20, 25 mg/L
- Tests per Bottle: 50
- Current Inventory Has Expiration Date of 9/2019 (August 2019)
- Manufacturer Part Number 480023
Unlike other methods which require sample collection, transportation of samples to a remote laboratory off the production floor, and the addition of DPD powders/tablets/etc., in many cases technicians can perform spot testing on the floor without violating OSHA or other safety regulations.
Using a patented and proprietary indicator, this product resists interference from monochloramines and in doing do drastically reduces the chance of getting false positive readings.
Manufactured in the United States by Industrial Test Systems, Inc.
Need to test for total chlorine, as well?