Eco-Check 5-Way Test Strip
- Item #: ECO-CHECK-25
- Manufacturer: SenSafe / WaterWorks
- Manufacturer's Product Number: 481345
If you have a pond or other water feature in your yard you undoubtedly already know the importance of regular water testing for critical water quality parameters like Nitrite, Nitrate, pH, Total Alkalinity and Total Hardness.
General Aquaculture Water Quality Guidelines
We provide the following information for general reference purpose only. Every water system has its own unique and 'perfect' balance, but the following levels serve as excellent starting points for most aquaculture environments.
- Each Bottle Contains 25 Tests
- Ideal Nitrates (Waste) -- 0 ppm to 20 ppm
- Ideal Nitrites (Ammonia & Bacteria) -- 0 ppm to 0.4 ppm
- Ideal Total Hardness (Dissolved Minerals) -- Somewhere between 75 ppm and 150 ppm
- Ideal Total Alkalinity (Acid/Base Buffering Capability) -- Around 180 ppm
- Ideal pH (Acidic or Basic) -- Between 7.0 and 7.9
- Product Manufactured in the United States by Industrial Test Systems, Inc.
- Manufacturer Part Number 481345
As we mentioned before, every aquatic system has its own water quality needs and one should always thoroughly research the requirements of each plant, fish and/or animal before adjusting levels or purchasing one for addition to an existing aquatic system.
Eco-Check offers its users a faster, cleaner method for testing all five parameters. No tablets, powders or complicated instructions like the ones contained in traditional wet chemistry water test kits.
So, if you have wanted a better way to monitor the water quality in your aquarium, pond or other water feature, Eco-Check stands out in the crowd as an ideal water testing solution.